The wireless market we serve is fast paced, ever changing, and worldwide. We have been able to adapt and grow because of our employees and their contributions.
Our success provides us the ability to offer benefits seen in large corporations (competitive compensation, 401K with match, health and dental insurance) while
retaining a family oriented working environment. We take significant pride in our exceptional culture. We are very team oriented and encourage our
employees to be creative.
We are always looking for exceptional talent. To submit your resumes for consideration please email our HR Department at
Status: Full Time, Employee
We are looking for a Purchasing Agent with excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to get along with a diverse set of personalities, is energized by a wide range of responsibilities, and enjoys being part of the value chain. What will you do during a typical day?
- Regularly correspond with a wide variety of domestic and international suppliers.
- Review requisitions, solicit pricing, and prepare purchase orders for the many products and services we provide.
- Negotiate price, warranty, and terms with suppliers, vendors, OEMs, and distributors.
- Research and evaluate suppliers based on product price, quality, support, availability, reliability, as well as their production and distribution capabilities.
- Interact with other AirWay departments to ensure purchase orders and associated information seamlessly moves throughout the company
- Continuously develop a technical knowledge and understanding of the wireless telecom equipment you'll be responsible to acquire.
At a minimum you'll need:
- Purchasing and negotiating experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and follow up
- Solid problem solving skills
- Team oriented with a positive and professional attitude
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office
- A willingness to travel
It would be great if you have:
- A college degree
- A basic technical capacity and a desire to learn about wireless telecom and the industry
- A proactive mindset and the ability to create and execute innovative solutions
Position: Warehouse Associate
Status: Full Time, Employee
Job Category: Shipping / Receiving / Warehouse
- Receiving, picking, packing and shipping
- Inventory control and verification, cycle counting
- Preparing all inbound and outbound documents
- Maintaining records and files
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Helping keep warehouse clean and orderly
- Some shipping or receiving experience necessary
- International shipping experience a plus
- Forklift experience a plus
- Must be detail-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills